Get Ready! Kids Night Out Fun is Back!
School is back in session, and so is Camp4Real! We are so excited to kick off another awesome season of Kids Night Out (KNO!) this fall, featuring all the same great activities your kids know and love along with an awesome new addition: our events now include a catered child dinner!
New Here? Welcome!
Kids Night Out is a three-hour drop-off event that gives parents and caregivers the opportunity to have a night out while children enjoy a safe and exciting evening of active and engaging fun with their peers.
Events are led by Camp4Real founder and experienced physical educator, Scott Williams (AKA Mr. Dubs!), and a team of amazing assistant directors and counselors. We are passionate about engaging children and families in fun and active play while incorporating dynamic education on the fundamentals of nutrition and movement for a healthy lifestyle.
Here’s what your family can expect:
- A kid-friendly, plant-based catered dinner
- A variety of exciting P.E. style group games and activities
- Time to connect and play with friends
- Dynamic and fun education on the fundamentals of good nutrition
- A safe, supportive, and inclusive space for your child to play
- A simple way to support your local PTO: proceeds from each event go back to our school host!
- A fun opportunity for you to test drive the Camp4Real winter break and summer camp experience
- Plus, we offer sibling and early registration discounts.