Winter Break Camp is Back!
This December 18-22, we are heading back to the beautiful campus of the Blue Ridge School for some awesome winter camp fun! For your convenience, we offer a daily drop-in rate (pick and choose how many days you attend!) along with our traditional five day camp rate option to give families the flexibility to find the schedule that best meets individual childcare needs.
Winter Break Camp Highlights:
- All children grades k-6th are welcome!
- Full week and daily attendance options — your choice!
- Five shuttle transportation options: Crozet, Ivy, Pantops, UVA and Hollymead locations
- Sibling discount
- Exciting and lively camp games and physical fitness activities
- Hours of engaging outdoor time
- A beautiful and private campus for hiking, biking, and canoeing
- Purposeful and positive engagement between children, their peers, and camp staff
- Dynamic and fun education on the fundamentals of good nutrition
- Kid-friendly and delicious plant-based snacks and lunches catered by our amazing restaurant partners: Botanical, Roots Natural Kitchen, Firefly, Mezeh Mediterranean Grill, and Brazos Tacos!
- Teacher, military, and first responder discount (20% off entire registration fee)
- Scholarship options