Winter Break Camp is Back!
This December, we are heading back to the beautiful campus of the Blue Ridge School for some awesome winter camp fun! For your convenience, we are offering a daily drop-in rate (pick and choose how many days you attend!) along with our traditional four-day camp rate option to give families the flexibility to find the schedule that best meets individual childcare needs.
Winter Break Camp Highlights:
- All children ages 5-12 are welcome!
- Full week and daily attendance options — your choice!
- Three shuttle transportation options: Crozet, Ivy, and North Charlottesville locations
- Sibling discounts
- Needs-based scholarship opportunities
- Exciting and lively camp games and physical fitness activities
- Hours of engaging outdoor time
- A beautiful and private campus for hiking, biking, and canoeing
- Purposeful and positive engagement between children, their peers and camp staff
- Dynamic and fun education on the fundamentals of good nutrition
- Kid-friendly and delicious plant-based snacks and lunches catered by amazing local restaurants like Botanical Fare, Roots, Firefly and more!
A limited number of full and partial scholarships are available for Winter Break Camp on a needs-based, first come basis. To apply, please click here to complete our scholarship request form.