When school is out, Camp4Real is in with our Kids Day Off Pop-Up Day Camp!
Our popular day camp is back this fall to offer parents a safe, fun and convenient childcare option for planned ACPS school closure dates. Led by our own Mr. Dubs (AKA Scott Williams) and our awesome Camp4Real counselors, Kids Day off features the same great activities kids know and love from previous camps, with some awesome new additions: Kids Day Off hours are now extended to provide even more workday coverage for parents AND every registration includes a catered child lunch! No more prepping and packing! We’ve got mealtime covered!
New Here? Welcome!
Our team is passionate about engaging children and families in fun and active play while incorporating dynamic education on the fundamentals of nutrition and movement for a healthy lifestyle. We love new faces and look forward to getting to know your family!
Here’s what your family can expect:
- Flexibility to meet your workday needs with regular and extended day options
- A kid-friendly, plant-based catered lunch
- A variety of exciting P.E. style group games and activities
- Time to connect and play with friends
- Dynamic and fun education on the fundamentals of good nutrition
- A safe, supportive, and inclusive space for your child to play while you work
- A simple way to support your local PTO: proceeds from each event go back to our school host!
- A fun opportunity for you to test drive the Camp4Real winter break and summer camp experience
- Plus, we offer sibling discounts!
All children ages 5-12 are welcome to join us, regardless of school affiliation!