When school is OUT, Camp4Real is IN!
Kids Day Off (KDO) is our popular day camp that offers families a safe, fun, and convenient childcare option for planned ACPS school closure dates. KDO features the same great activities kids know and love from camp, the flexibility of regular and extended day options, delicious and kid-friendly, plant-based snacks, and catered child lunches.
Led by Camp4Real founder and experienced physical educator, Scott Williams (AKA Mr. Dubs!) and a team of teaching professionals, we are passionate about:
- Supporting families in our local school community through strong PTO partnerships: proceeds from each event go back to our school host
- Engaging children in fun, active play in a safe, inclusive environment
- Providing dynamic education on the fundamentals of nutrition and movement for a healthy lifestyle
- Serving kid-friendly, plant-based catered dinner from our community partners: Botanical, Roots Natural Kitchen, Firefly, Mezeh Mediterranean Grill and Brazos Tacos
- Plus, KDO is the perfect opportunity for your family to test drive the Camp4Real winter break and summer camp experience!
Take advantage of sibling and early registration discounts!