- Puddle Jumpers (required for non-swimmers during pool outings)
- Beach towel
- Weather appropriate clothing and footwear that is comfortable for each day’s activities, including athletic shoes for running, hiking, and active game play (come dressed for water play with dry clothes to change into later)
- Swimsuit/swim shorts and water shoes/flip-flops
- Light long-sleeved shirt for cooler days
- Additional snacks/meal items (optional)
Quiet time activities of choice: books, notebooks/coloring books/sticker books, crayons/pens/markers, card games/portable board games, puzzles or crafts (friendship bracelet kits), etc. – items that can easily be stowed in your child’s backpack.