We are thrilled to bring all of the fun of Camp4Real summer camp back to our awesome North Cville families this August! Just like our other summer camps, your kids will enjoy a full week of outdoor activity, creative play, and positive engagement with the Camp4Real crew!
- Who: Rising 1st-7th graders
- Camp Dates: Monday, Aug. 14 – Friday, Aug. 18
- Camp Hours:
- Full Day: 8 AM-3:30 PM – All ages. Snacks and lunch included.
- Half Day: 8 AM-1 PM – All ages. Snacks included.
- A safe, nurturing, and inclusive environment convenient to home
- Half day attendance option for all ages
- Delicious and kid-friendly plant-based snacks and lunches served daily by our partnering restaurants: Botanical, Firefly, Mezeh and Roots Natural Kitchen
- Pool time at the Hollymead Community Pool
- Hiking excursions throughout the wonderful Forest Lakes trail system
- Exciting and dynamic camp games and physical fitness activities led by Camp4Real owner and experienced physical education professional, Scott Williams (AKA Mr. Dubs!)
- Dynamic and fun education on the fundamentals of good nutrition
- 20% sibling discount
- 20% discount for our teachers, first responders and military families
- Scholarship options
Select a Neighborhood Edition below to register