When school is out, Camp4Real is in!
We are thrilled to offer our working families with a safe, fun, and convenient childcare option at our new pop-up Snow Day Camp, led by Camp4Real founder and experienced physical educator, Scott Williams (AKA Mr. Dubs!)
Just like our other Camp4Real events, you can expect:
- A safe, supportive, and inclusive space for your child to play
- Careful adherence to current Covid safety standards
- A variety of exciting P.E. style group games and activities
- Time to connect and play with friends
- Dynamic and fun education on the fundamentals of good nutrition
- Kid-friendly plant-based snacks
- Regular Day: 9am-2pm
- Extended Day: 8am-3pm
As everyone’s snow day needs may look different, parents and caregivers are welcome to drop-off and pickup children anytime within the hours of their registered time slot.
Camp4Real will provide children with water and snacks during the day, but parents must send children with their own packed lunch and water bottle.
Required Pack List
Please label all personal items with your child’s name to help them – and us! – keep track of belongings!
- Two reusable masks (masks must be worn at all times while indoors, with the exception of eating and drinking).
- A packed lunch (sent in a cooler or insulated lunch box)
- Water bottle
- Winter coat, hat, and gloves (should outdoor play take place)
Optional Pack List
While children are free to pack and bring whatever items they would like to have accessible for their afternoon with us, we suggest the following:
- Books, magazines, comics
- Coloring books/notebooks and markers/crayons
- Card games (Pokémon, etc.)
- Group board games
Select a Snow Day Out session below to register