What snacks and lunches will be provided?
- We will provide a kid-friendly, plant-based lunch (free of dyes, artificial flavors and common allergens) catered by the same awesome restaurant vendors we partner with during our summer camps. Vendors will vary by day but can include Firefly, Botanical, Roots Natural Kitchen and Mezeh. Below is a sample menu of what your child can expect to eat during camp:
- Custom Savory Bowls: BBQ Tofu, rice, sweet potato and assorted veggies
- Pasta Bar: white and red pasta sauce, vegan parmesan, white beans, spinach, broccoli, mixed peppers
- Upside-Down Nachos: brown rice, refried beans, black beans, olives, organic romaine lettuce, bell peppers, carrots, sauteed veggies, cherry tomatoes, hummus, mild pico de gallo sauce and Costco organic corn tortilla chips and homemade vegan brownie bites
- Mediterranean Bowls: Mixed greens, falafel, veggie kofta, couscous, hummus, Turkish salad, cucumbers, carrots, tahini sauce and cilantro dressing
- Nourishing Comfort Food: Vegan mac ‘n cheese with broccoli, baked penne pasta, cooked peas and carrots, make-your-own garden salad
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!