Get ready, summer camp season will be here before you know it!
This summer, we will converge on the beautiful campuses of the Blue Ridge School and the Miller School of Albemarle for the best in outdoor adventure and fun!
Led by Camp4Real founder and experienced P.E. Teacher Scott Williams, we are a team of enthusiastic teachers and counselors passionate about engaging children in active, empowering, and uplifting fun.
- Who: Ages 6-12, Rising 1st-7th Grade
- Regular Day Hours: 8 AM-4 PM
- NEW: Extended Day Hours: 7:30 AM-4:30 PM (Camp Miller Only)
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Delicious and kid-friendly plant-based snacks and lunches served daily by our partnering restaurants: Botanical, Firefly, Mezeh and Roots Natural Kitchen
- Daily lake and pool time (boating, canoeing, kayaking, paddle boarding, swimming!)
- Exciting and dynamic camp games and physical fitness activities led by experienced physical education professionals
- Hiking and biking throughout the wonderful trail systems
- Purposeful and positive engagement with peers and camp staff
- A safe, nurturing, and inclusive environment
- Dynamic and fun education on the fundamentals of good nutrition
- Emphasis on body positivity